Precision Manufacturing Program
Insurance Coverage Tailored Specifically for Members of the NTMA
The Precision Manufacturing Program is structured to lower your insurance costs. This program is available to firms in the die, mold, and precision machining business. Protect your property, vehicles, assets, employees, and reputation with comprehensive coverage available exclusively through this program.
What makes this program different?
- Managed by professionals with over 20 years experience in servicing the insurance needs of the die, mold, and precision machining industry
- Specific enhancements include: patterns, dies and molds, personal property of others, property in transit, valuable papers, accounts receivables, forgery and alteration, employee dishonesty, and more
- Minimum cumulative (all-lines) account premium of $30,000
- Current 5-years loss ratio of less than 40%
- No losses greater than $50,000
- Minimum of five years in business
- Workers compensation experience mod of less than 1.5
- Strong financial condition
- Formal safety program in place
- Must be (or willing to become) a member of the NTMA
Not a current NTMA member?
If you are not a current member of NTMA, please click here to learn how to join this organization and start enjoying the benefits of the Precision Manufacturing Program.